Royal Air Force

.: Forum dyskusyjne :: Forum dyskusyjne :: Forum dyskusyjne :: Forum dyskusyjne :.
Uwaga! Dopisanie nowego wątku czy też tematu będzie skutkowało ujawnieniem Twojego IP.
Jeśli nie wyrażasz na to zgody proszę zrezygnuj już teraz.
Dodanie wątku przez Ciebie będzie jednoznaczne ze zgodą na ujawnienie Twojego IP.
Imię i nazwisko
OdpowiedĽ Teofil Pożyczka- pilot brytyjskich sił powietrznych, być może mój krewny. Proszę o pomoc. (2006-10-30, 11:57)
Dee Pozyczka
Hello Wojciech,    

My Husband Andrzej is the only child of Teofil & Teodozja Janina Pozyczka. We have his medals including the Virtuti Militari, I have attached a photo of these for you.    

He stayed in the Royal Air Force in the UK and retired in 1960 therefore he was unable to return and visit Poland. We have virtually no details of his war service, but have had great interest reading your blog pages, we have found out things that we didn't know about him. He never spoke about the war, after he retired he had his own business in Ipswich, Suffolk, UK but unfortunately suffered a fall which injured his neck and left him paralized. He died 5 years later and is buried in the public cemetery in Ipswich together with Teodozja who survived him for a further 5 years. She herself was ill and was in a nursing home when she died
Twój komentarz:
Zdjęcie
    Powrót do tematówPowrót do wątku