Poszukiwany, poszukiwana

.: Forum dyskusyjne :: Forum dyskusyjne :: Forum dyskusyjne :: Forum dyskusyjne :.
Uwaga! Dopisanie nowego wątku czy też tematu będzie skutkowało ujawnieniem Twojego IP.
Jeśli nie wyrażasz na to zgody proszę zrezygnuj już teraz.
Dodanie wątku przez Ciebie będzie jednoznaczne ze zgodą na ujawnienie Twojego IP.
Imię i nazwisko
OdpowiedĽ Poszukiwany Mieczysław Dadej stg/strz. pokł. Dywizjon Bombowy 300 (301?) (2009-04-13, 18:44)
Dave Hamilton
Hi Krzysztof,    

I went to Mieczyslaw Dadej's house in Cornwall in the last year of his life. I was the boyfriend of one of his daughters who was called Rosalind. Rosalind sadly died in 1991 in a cycling accident in London. She was either going to or coming back from work. Rosalind had a sister called Priscilla or Cilla for short. Cilla worked in the civil service I think.    

Mieczyslaw had been a widower for some time when I met him. He was a quiet man. I knew that he had been in the polish air force. I remember him talking a bit about the time when there was a polish royal family. I remember he had a car and drove to London to visit his daughters. It was a long journey for a man of his age from Cornwall.    

Yours sincerely,    

Dave Hamilton    
Twój komentarz:
Zdjęcie
    Powrót do tematówPowrót do wątku